By utilizing a couple of awesome limited time increased sign-up bonus offers from Citi and Chase you can score almost 25 FREE nights at Hilton and Marriott hotels worldwide. I will show you exactly how it can be done.
The Free Night Scoop
- Chase Marriott Premier Rewards Card – Chase has increased the sign-up bonus on the Marriott Rewards card to 80,000 points after spending $3,000 in 3 months. This is the highest point offer I’ve ever seen on the Marriott Rewards Premier card. This card does charge you annual fees of $85 and is not waived for the first year.
Here is the fine print of the offer –
- Limited Time! Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 location every year after your account anniversary date!
- For every $1 spent, earn 5 points at 3,800 Marriott locations, 2 points on airline ticket purchases directly with airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants and 1 point everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards points towards free nights
- No limit to how many points you can earn
- Pay no foreign transaction fees and enjoy wider acceptance when you travel with your embedded chip card and you make purchases at chip-enabled card readers
- All for an $85 Annual Fee
You can book Marriott Category 1 hotel for 7,500 reward points or 6,000 PointSavers rewards. The 75,000 points you earn from sign-up bonus can be used for staying 10 nights at a category 1 Marriott Hotel worldwide and if you are able to books rooms using the 6,000 PointSavers rewards that will be even more nights. But remember, Marriott has this awesome offer – when you redeem 4 award nights , your fifth night is free!!! To top it there are no blackout dates. With the 5th night free promotion you can maximize the redemption value and get most from this card. You can find all the category 1 Hotels that Marriott offers here – Link
There are more than 200 category 1 Marriott Hotels worldwide including several in Mexico, Caribbean and Europe
You could visit Los Cabos, Mexico and stay at the Fairfield Inn that has excellent reviews on TripAdvisor.
You could also visit India and stay at The Fairfield by Marriott in the vibrant city of Bengaluru (Bangalore). The list of category hotel is quite extensive and I feel the increased sign-up bonus from the Chase Marriott Premier card can really help you save big money!!!
The card also offers 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 location every year after your account anniversary date that very well justifies the annual fees of $85. You could stay at the beautiful Marriott in Costa Rica, San Jose using your card anniversary free night certificate!!
- Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature card – Citi has also increased the sign-up bonus on the HHonors Visa Signature card to 75,000 Hilton points. The typical offer on this card is 40,000 points and Citi did roll out another offer for 65,000 points few months ago which is when I signed up for the card so definitely this is one of the best offer on this card with NO ANNUAL FEES.
Here is a summary of the card benefits –
- Limited Time: Earn 75,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points after making $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 6 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent at any participating hotel within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations.
- Earn 2 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Silver status as long as you are a cardmember
- No annual fee.
You may notice this no-annual fee card will automatically give you silver status (better chance for upgrade, some freebies and extra HHonors points). Also, no annual fees card are great as you don’t have to worry about cancelling the card when the annual fees is due that can help you establish long term relationship with the bank which is a key in this game!!!
Hilton offers free 5th night for Silver, Gold and Diamond member and by holding this card you automatically qualify for this promotion as you earn silver status. You can read more about the free night promo here – Link
You can book category 1 Hilton Hotels for just 5,000 HHonors points. The 75,000 bonus points equates to 15 nights at Category 1 Hilton Hotel worldwide. Here is a link to all the hotels in this category – LINK. There are almost 50 hotels to choose from. You should try to use the 5th night free promotion to gain most from this deal.
Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in Egypt looks like a great property that you can redeem for only 5000 points. You may also consider visiting Turkey and stay at the Hiltom Garden Inn, Trabzon, Turkey for only 5,000 points
By combining the sign up bonuses from the Chase Marriott Premier rewards card (80,000 points) and the Citi Hilton Hhonors Visa Signature card (75,000 points) you can score more than 25 nights at Category 1 Marriott and Hilton hotels (combine). Also, both the hotel chains offer 5th night free promotion that can help you travel around the world paying pennies!!!!! With most hotels costing an average of $100 I value combined sign-up bonuses from the two cards worth at least $2500 and this is a fantastic deal. The Marriott card has an annual fees of $85 which is not waived and the Citi Hilton card has no annual fees. The Marriott card also offer free stay at any Category 1-5 hotel as an anniversary bonus which may justify paying the annual fees.
Want to learn more tricks and keep earning treats to travel around the world for pennies. Shoot me an email to join my Travel coaching program which for a limited time is totally free!!! I can make your travel dream turn into reality.