Blog Giveaway – Five Free Pizza
Another giveaway for my awesome blog readers. Sorry I am not trying to make anyone fat here but I thought the weekend is coming up and it should be nice to just relax with a warm pizza and cold beer. This time I am giving away Five Free Pizza coupon codes each valid for a “Free Medium Two Toppings Handmade Pan Pizza”.
Fine print – I will accept entries until August 14th, Friday 9:00 pm EST. WInners will be announced on August 15th and yu will each receive an e-code via email. The code for Free Pizza expires Monday August 17th. The codes are good for in-store pick only at Domino’s store (no delivery) and cannot be combined with other offers. Please enter code while ordering online at Domino’s.
How to Enter –
- Like my Facebook Page – MilesManiac
2. Leave a comment either at the bottom of this blog article or at my facebook page about a place/restaurant along with the city that serves the best pizza in your opinion. I hope to try my favorite food “Pizza” next time I’m in visiting that city.
Very Easy!! Right? I’d look forward to your comments.
The Award for Most Unusual requests and Ridiculous complaints
In these days of movie megastars and overly precious pop stars, we have all heard stories of celebrity guests who make outrageous demands of the hotels they frequent.
But it seems that many members of the general public can be just as diva-like – and delusional – when it comes to what they expect of the places in which they stay.
Outrageous orders and crazy complaints regularly stretch the patience of even the best-trained staff, according to a research conducted by flight comparison website Skyscanner.
The survey – which questioned 400 hotel staff in 49 countries – reveals a world of grasping guests and cantankerous customers for whom no tantrum is too ridiculous.
The latter line-up includes far-from-happy customers appalled that their room did not come with a sea view, even though they were staying miles from the coast, a light sleeper angry that they had been kept awake by their own girlfriend’s snoring – and a peeved diner unamused to find that a vegetarian menu in a hotel restaurant did not include steak.
The most unusual requests to hotel staff…
1. One glass of water on the hour every hour, through the night
2. 15 cucumbers a day
3. Toilet to be filled with mineral water
4. Bath filled with honey
5. Sound of goat bells to aid sleep
6. Only the right legs of a chicken to be served
7. A dead mouse
8. Bath full of chocolate milk
9. 16 pillows (for a single guest)
10. Crocodile soup
… and the ten most ridiculous complaints
1. The sheets are too white
2. The sea is too blue
3. Ice cream is too cold
4. Bath is too big
5. Girlfriend’s snoring has kept guest awake
6. Guest’s dog did not enjoy its stay
7. Hotel has no ocean view (in London)
8. There is no steak on the vegetarian menu
9. Waiter is too handsome
10. Mother of groom has not been given the honeymoon suite
The list of unlikely requests features a range of demands that would surely make the most riotous rock star or highly-strung actress blush.
One guest wanted a glass of water to be delivered to their room – on the hour, every hour, throughout the night. Another insisted that they could not drop off into the land of nod without the sounds of the mountains – and could a range of goat bells be provided?
What has been the most weird hotel request you’ve ever heard?
Source – Dailymail