Awesome Offer from Chase
Did I say I love Chase? They have some of the best reward credit cards in the market and this lucrative bonus proves the fact that Chase will do whatever it takes to earn your business. This offer is too good to pass and I plan to apply for the checking account soon!!
This one unlike previous offers is not a targeted promotion, it is open to every one as long as you do not own a Chase checking in the last 90 days or did not close your old account with negative balance.
Here are the steps:
1. Follow this link and register your email address to receive your unique coupon via email. I got the email with a unique code in few minutes.
2. Print the coupon and take it to your nearest chase bank
3. Open a Total Chase Checking and/or Chase Savings account with a $25 or more initial deposit before May 07, 2015.
4. Set up a direct deposit in to your Chase Total Checking account with in 60 days to receive $300 bonus within 10 business days.
5. If you also want $150 bonus for opening Chase Savings account, you need to deposit $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days and maintain a balance of $10,000 or more for at least 90 days.
- There is a Service fee for Chase Total checking, this fee can be avoided with direct deposits totaling $500 or more to the account.
- Chase savings monthly service can be avoided by setting up a $25 or more in automatic transfer from your checking account to savings
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance
- You will receive 1099-INT from Chase and this bonus will be reported as income to IRS.
- Offer ends on May-07-2015.
- Accounts must be kept open for a minimum of 6 months, otherwise Chase could claw back your bonus.
- No Credit inquiry
- Check the terms and conditions for more details
Trick to receive deposit as ACH transfer
You can receive $300 bonus by using Pop Money service for Direct deposit. Pop Money process transfers as ACH deposit which will count as direct deposit. but there is a $0.95 fee for each transfer.
Some banks (Citi Bank, many credit unions etc..) offer POP Money service through its online banking. There is no fee for the sender or receiver if your bank offers through its online banking. you can check if your bank offers Pop Money
Through May 07, 2015, you can get $450 for opening a Total Chase Checking and Chase Savings account. This is not a targeted promotion, but you need to register to receive your unique coupon
Accounts must be active for a minimum of 6 months.