Chase Freedom one of the better cash back card is now offering $200 cash back again for a limited time, until 12/18/14 (unconfirmed, but referral email sets deadline at 12/18 for this offer)
Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
$25 BONUS* After you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within your first 3 months from account opening.
Cardmembers earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at Amazon.com, Zappos.com, and Select Department Stores. October to December. And unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
1. If you applied for the card within the last 90 days with the $100 bonus, you can call or secure message chase and have them honor this current deal.
2. This is the VISA version. I believe they are moving away from Mastercards. Therefore, if you currently have a Visa, you cannot apply and ask for the Mastercard version.
3. If you cancel your current Freedom and re-apply, you will NOT be eligible for the $200 bonus. Once you cancel, you need to wait 24 months before you’re eligible. This is to prevent churning of cards.
4. If you do not get instant approval, call the backdoor number (you can google it). You can also call/secure message customer service to expedite your card. It will arrive in 1-3 days.
5. ****Refer a friend and you will get $50 if they get approved. They will get the $200 bonus. Go to www.chasereferafriend.com
You don’t have to but I am grateful if you plan to use my referral link to sign up for the card